Trat Privilege Card
FlyerBonus Trat Privilege Card
- Enjoy exclusive fares between Bangkok and Trat for as little as THB1,500 (excluding taxes).
- 150% FlyerBonus points on Bangkok Airways qualifying flights that depart from and arrive at Trat Airport*
*Terms and Conditions
- The extra reward points from FlyerBonus Trat Privilege Card benefits are considered bonus points. For example,
- When travelling to Trat with Bangkok Airways on an Economy Class fare in booking class Y, a member will receive 15 FlyerBonus points (base points = 10, bonus points= 5)
- When travelling Trat with Bangkok Airways on a discounted Economy Class fare in booking class Q, a member will receive 8 FlyerBonus points (base points = 5, bonus points= 3) The bonus points do NOT count towards membership level status.
- Members need to accurately quote their FlyerBonus Membership Number or present their Trat Privilege Card every time a reservation is made with Bangkok Airways.
- The Trat Privilege Card and its benefits are non-transferable to any other individual.
- Bangkok Airways reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions stated herein.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Bangkok Airways is final.
- Other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply.
- The Trat Privilege Card is valid for 1 year after card approval.
- Card approval process will take approximately 30 days after the date of submitting an application form.
- To extend the Trat Privilege Card membership, members must submit a membership extension request form and fee within 1 year after card expiry date; otherwise, members must re-submit an applicant form, required documentation and fee as required for the application process.
- Must be a Trat, Chanthaburi and Rayong provinces resident
- Must be a hotel/business employee in Trat, Chanthaburi and Rayong provinces working at a senior management level such as Managing Director, General Manager or Director
- Must be a business owner in Trat, Chanthaburi and Rayong provinces and the business is still operating
- Must be a government official in Trat, Chanthaburi and Rayong provinces
- Must be a student at school, college or university in Trat, Chanthaburi and Rayong provinces
- Must NOT be a Samui Resident Card member and/or Sukhothai Privilege Card member
- Employees of Bangkok Airways or companies associated with Bangkok Airways
- A copy of ID card or Passport
- A copy of the House Registration o
- Employee Certification, Work Permit, Certification of Company Registration for companies operating in Trat, Chanthaburi and Rayong provinces
- Application fee 100 Baht per time (Application fee is waived during 1 January 2017 – 31 December 2017)
- Applicant forms are available from the Bangkok Airways ticketing office. Please submit the completed application form, required documentation and fee to a Bangkok Airways branch office or Bangkok Airways Ticketing office at Trat Airport
- All required documents must be valid and qualified as outlined above.
- Trat Privilege Card benefits can be utilized upon receipt of the card.
- Card approval process will take approximately 30 days.
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to reject the application if an applicant:
- Does not abide by the required qualifications and/or documents
- Attempts to gain benefits from Bangkok Airways and/or provides false information
For more information, please contact : FlyerBonus Bangkok Airways
Tel. +66 (0) 2270 6699 or 1771 (press 2) Office hours: 08:00 – 20:00 Thailand GMT +7.