Sukhothai Privilege Card
FlyerBonus Sukhothai Privilege Card
- Enjoy exclusive fares between Bangkok and Sukhothai for as little as THB1,500 (excluding taxes).
- 150% FlyerBonus points on Bangkok Airways qualifying flights that depart from and arrive at Sukhothai Airport*
*Terms and Conditions
- The extra reward points from FlyerBonus Sukhothai Privilege Card benefits are considered bonus points. For example,
- When travelling to Sukhothai with Bangkok Airways on an Economy Class fare in booking class Y, a member will receive 15 FlyerBonus points (base points = 10, bonus points= 5)
- When travelling Sukhothai with Bangkok Airways on a discounted Economy Class fare in booking class Q, a member will receive 8 FlyerBonus points (base points = 5, bonus points= 3)
The bonus points do NOT count towards membership level status
- Members need to accurately quote their FlyerBonus Membership Number or present their Sukhothai Privilege Card every time a reservation is made with Bangkok Airways.
- The Sukhothai Privilege Card and its benefits are non-transferable to any other individual
- Bangkok Airways reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions stated herein
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Bangkok Airways is final
- Other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply
- The Sukhothai Privilege Card is valid for 1 year after card approval
- Card approval process will take approximately 30 days after the date of submitting an application form
- To extend the Sukhothai Privilege Card membership, members must submit a membership extension request form and fee within 1 year after card expiry date; otherwise, members must re-submit an applicant form, required documentation and fee as required for the application process
- Must be a Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Uttaradit, Kamphaeng Phet and Tak provinces resident
- Must be a hotel/business employee in Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Uttaradit, Kamphaeng Phet and Tak provinces working at a senior management level such as Managing Director, General Manager or Director
- Must be a business owner in Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Uttaradit, Kamphaeng Phet and Tak provinces and the business is still operating
- Must be a government official in Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Uttaradit, Kamphaeng Phet and Tak provinces
- Must be a student at school, college or university in Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Uttaradit, Kamphaeng Phet and Tak provinces
- Must NOT be a Samui Resident Card member and/or Trat Privilege Card member
- Employees of Bangkok Airways or companies associated with Bangkok Airways
- A copy of ID card or Passport
- A copy of the House Registration
- Employee Certification, Work Permit, Certification of Company Registration for companies operating in Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Uttaradit, Kamphaeng Phet and Tak provinces
- Application fee 100 Baht per time (Application fee is waived during 1 January 2017 – 31 December 2017)
- Applicant forms are available from the Bangkok Airways ticketing office. Please submit the completed application form, required documentation and fee to a Bangkok Airways branch office or Bangkok Airways Ticketing office at Sukhothai Airport
- All required documents must be valid and qualified as outlined above.
- Sukhothai Privilege Card benefits can be utilized upon receipt of the card.
- Card approval process will take approximately 30 days.
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to reject the application if an applicant:
- Does not abide by the required qualifications and/or documents
- Attempts to gain benefits from Bangkok Airways and/or provides false information
For more information, please contact : FlyerBonus Bangkok Airways
Tel. +66 (0) 2270 6699 or 1771 (press 2) Office hours: 08:00 – 20:00 Thailand GMT +7.