Bangkok Airways offers privilege to passenger taking bicycle to travel with on all our operated flights at no cost
with terms and conditions as follows:
- The offer is available on all Bangkok Airways flights (except flights operated by ATR) from now until further notice.
- Limited for one bicycle per one passenger and only for leisure travel purpose only, not for commercial purpose.
- For any additional bicycle, normal bicycle charge will be applied.
- At least advanced reservation of 24 hours prior to departure time is required.
- Bicycle must be collapsible, tires deflated and packed in a hard protective case which is meant for air transportation of bicycles with the dimension not exceeding 50 x 100 x 50 cm. for ATR and 145 x 160 x 110 cm. for AIRBUS. Please note that if your bike is not packed appropriately, the airline may not accept it for transport and the liability in case of damage is limited.
- Initial baggage allowance will not be counted in this privilege.
- This privilege only apply to passenger travelling with bicycle as checked baggage.
For more details, please contact Call Center 1771, any Bangkok Airways Ticketing Office or email email@example.com