FlyerBonus Point Conversion with All Central cards.
Bangkok Airways, FlyerBonus in co-operation with Ayudhya Capital Services Co.,Ltd is excited to once again provide members, who are cardholders of all Central cards with point conversion opportunities.
Point Conversion Rate
- On Central Credit Card Platinum and White Gold, every 1,000 Krungsri Bonus Points converted, members will be issued 10 FlyerBonus Points
- On Central Credit Card Red and Gold, every 1,500 Krungsri Bonus Points converted, members will be issued 10 FlyerBonus Points
FlyerBonus Points Privilege
FlyerBonus points can be redeemed for an array of rewards as follows;
- Redemption ticket offers on Bangkok Airways
Krungsri Bonus Points
Platinum and White Glod card
Krungsri Bonus Points
Red and Gold Card
Economy Class, Round Trip
Chiang Mai, Krabi, Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Samui, Sukhothai, Lampang, Trat
Luang Prabang, Vientiane, Phnom Penh,
Koh Samui - Singapore, Koh
Samui – Kuala Lumpur, Siem Reap, Yangon
Koh Samui - Hong Kong
Dhaka, Maldives, Mumbai
- Award redemption offers at some of world’s finest hotels
- Award redemption offers on car rental services
- Award redemption offers for Wellbeing & Health Care Packages at the Bangkok Hospital Group
Terms and Conditions for award redemptions.
- The minimum qualifying conversion amount is 1,000 Krungsri Bonus Points.
- Krungsri Bonus Points must be exchanged by contacting the Krungsri Call Center at 1572 and Cardholders must comply with Bank of Ayudhya's terms and conditions.
- A cardholder who wants to transfer Krungsri Bonus Points to FlyerBonus points must be a valid member of the FlyerBonus Programme. If you are not already a FlyerBonus member, please enroll directly at www.flyerbonus.com
- Once Krungsri Bonus Points have been converted to FlyerBonus points they cannot be converted back to Krungsri Bonus Points.
- Up to 7 working days should be allowed for the transfer of Krungsri Bonus Points to FlyerBonus points.
- Redeeming any FlyerBonus award is based on the FlyerBonus Programme's terms and conditions. Members can redeem FlyerBonus awards at www.flyerbonus.com
- Bank of Ayudhya and Bangkok Airways reserve the right to change the programme structure, rules, regulations, benefits and all other Terms and Conditions in whole or in part at any time with or without prior notice, even though change may affect the value of the points or awards already issued