Learn more about paying via counter service
For added convenience when making an award redemption fee payment,the fees can be conveniently paid via Counter Service at any 7-Eleven or convenience store across Thailand displaying counter service signage.
To learn more about paying via counter service
- Once you have finalised a reward redemption booking(6 letters),please contact the Bangkok Airways Call Centre at 1771(press 1) to request a payment reference code.
- Payment can now be made via counter service using a payment reference code(8 digits).Before proceeding, please check that passenger names, route and date details are correct as well as the total amount indicated.
For group booking, the first name of each passenger in the group will be represented in the system.
To highlight any necessary corrections in the reference details please contact the Call Center directly before proceeding any further.
- Payments can be made once passenger details are confirmed during the counter service process. Kindly note that all counter payments will incur a THB30 charge per transaction (counter service payments are only in cash and should not exceed THB30,000 per transaction).
- Once the payment process has been completed, remember to retain all receipts. Applicable e-tickets will be issued following confirmation of payment from Bangkok Airways and passengers notified via email or SMS within 24 hours.
- In the event of cancellations or refund requests, please contact the Bangkok Airways Call Center.