Pay with mPAY
Pay with mPAY
Bangkok Airways now provides a new payment gateway for the purchase of air-tickets.
mPAY is a mobile payment system that enables you to pay your air-tickets, bills, buy movie tickets or on-line music and games. Payment can be made through mCASH or a Direct Debit.
Click here for more information on mPAY or contact AIS Call Center on 1175
If you haven’t registered for AIS mPAY, simply dial *555 from your AIS mobile and follow the instructions or contact AIS Call Center at 1175.
To pay air-tickets with mPAY, just follow these simple steps;
- When booking a flight with the Bangkok Airways Reservation Center*, state your intention to pay for air-tickets with mPAY
- Receive a payment reference code (8 digits) and amount total via the short message service (SMS)
- Commence the mPAY payment process by pressing *555*49* followed by the payment reference code and hash (#) key. Further instructions will then be provided.
*Remark: Bangkok Airways Reservation Center contact: 1771 (Local call) or +66 (0) 2270 6699 (Office Hours 07:30 a.m. – 06:30 p.m., GMT +7, Monday to Sunday)
- Passengers making payments with AIS mPAY will incur a THB20 service charge per transaction
- mPAY service is only applicable for flight bookings made through the Bangkok Airways Reservation Center
- mPAY service is available for GSM Advance and 1-2-Call users residing in Thailand only
- Only registered mPAY users with an adequate amount of mCASH or sufficient amount of money in their Direct Debit bank account can use this service
- Registered users can pay for Bangkok Airways air-tickets by
a. Deducting from the user’s mCASH account
b. Direct debiting from a bonded bank account
- The full amount must be paid for within the specified ticket time limit
- For more information, please contact AIS Call Center on 1175