Krungsriayudhya Card Company Limited
Krunsri Card Holders can receive 10 FlyerBonus points for every 1,000 points exchanged. These points are redeemable for award flight(s), hotel voucher(s) and/or car rental voucher(s). FlyerBonus awards begin from just 100 points for a one-way domestic flight and 150 points for a one-way international flight.
• All KRUNGSRI credit cards (including Home Pro and cards issued by KCC)
• All AIA credit cards, MANCHESTER UNITED credit cards and X Platinum cards (including cards issued by AYCS)
• All Central cards**
• All KRUNGSRI First Choice VISA cards (including cards issued by AYCAP)
|Krungsri Bonus||FlyerBonus points|
|**1500 from Simple Visa Card,
Central Card Red and Gold
For inquiries, or more information, please visit http://www.Krungsricard.com or contact the Krungsri Credit Card Call Center tel. 0-2646-3000
Terms and Conditions
- Krungsri Bonus points, in increments of 1,000, can be exchanged for the equivalent of 10 FlyerBonus points.
- Krungsri Bonus points must be exchanged by completing the FlyerBonus Point Redemption Form in the catalogue and sending it to Krungsri Card either by pre-paid mail or fax to 0-2646-3601 or via Krungsri Smart Click at www.Krungsricard.com. The cardholder must comply with Krungsri Card's terms and conditions.
- A cardholder who wants to transfer their Krungsri Bonus points to the FlyerBonus scheme must be a valid member of the FlyerBonus Programme. If you are not already a FlyerBonus member, click here to enroll instantly online!
- Once the Krungsri Bonus points have been transferred to FlyerBonus, the converted points cannot be changed back to Krungsri Bonus points. FlyerBonus shall not be responsible for the converted Krungsri Bonus points to FlyerBonus points or any actions taken by Krungsri Card.
- Transferring the Krungsri Bonus points to FlyerBonus takes up to 10 working days. Award redemption and award booking must be completed online at www.bangkokair.com/flyerbonus at least 5 days before the date of travel. The cardholder has to ensure that there is enough time for FlyerBonus to process the request.
- Bonus points do not count towards membership status.
- Redeeming a FlyerBonus award is subject to the FlyerBonus Programme's Terms and Conditions. Members can redeem for awards at www.bangkokair.com/flyerbonus
- Bangkok Airways reserve the right to change the programme structure, rules, regulations, benefits and all other Terms and Conditions in whole or in part at any time with or without prior notice, even though change may affect the value of the points or awards already issued.